Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Handbags, handbags, handbagssssssss

Ok sooo, lately i have been obsessively looking at purses online all day everyday and looking at all of the hottest handbag styles for the season.  So far i have come to the conclusion that the hottest styles for the season are native inspired handbags, satchels, bucket bags, printed handbags, saddle bags, and bowlers.  


I found some insanely beautiful Marc Jacobs handbags that were seriously BEYOND, for such awesome prices. It made me so giddy.  The native inspiration, use of fringe, color, and wear ability in Marc Jacobs' bags make them so unique and soooo fun to wear.  



Howevverrr i cannottt forget to mention the TO DIE FOR Rebecca Minkoff handbags.  Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite designers right now because for one, she has created the PERFECT red handbag. I'm so obsessed with it that the second i saw it i HAD to put it at the top of my Christmas list.  Minkoff incorporates native colors (brown, taupe, gold, red, and white),  the bucket, bowler, and satchel styles in her handbag designs which make them absolutely irresistible!




And last, but NOT least when i saw all of these Prada handbags a smile spread right across my face.  Prada has not only designed great earth tone handbags, but has ALSO designed fabulousssss printed bags.  I love love love Prada purses,  (not just because the only bags my aunt and grandma own are Prada) but because a Prada bag is TIMELESS. 






No comments:

Post a Comment