Monday, December 13, 2010

All i want for Christmas...

is to feel as fabulous and self confident as every girl who gets the chance to slip on a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Lita's.

Solestruck has been holding a "12 days of Jeffrey's" contest on their  blog, giving away a pair of the hottest JC's everyday. 














 I have seriously entered everyday and still not won :[
BUT this is the one i NEED to win.
To win the lita's the guidelines are to post a Facebook status about what you most want for Christmas.
Everyone is writing funny/sad/kind/heartfelt/silly things they want for Christmas that i know will catch the author Ty's eyes.
BUT ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS TO WIN LITA'S.
It has come down to the last day and i am praying my Christmas wish comes true.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Santa Solestruck.

PS. since my Facebook got deleted I've been Facebooking vicariously through my bunnies facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment